The Trekking & hiking holiday is a delightful way to experience the different landscapes, fascinating plants, birds and other wild life of this enchanting Paradise Island Sri Lanka on foot. The possibilities are endless such as an easy trek across gently undulating hills at an elevation around 2500 meters above sea level, passing tiny hamlets and farms and hiking and camping adventure in the seldom visited forest of the Knuckles Range. Our highly recommended walk across the grassy Horton plains, through the dramatic escarpment, known as world's end is done at a gently pace. Another perfect way of seeing the country side, is listening to the sound of birds and insects or the cascading of a nearby waterfall, while enjoying the flavour of flowers or watching saree clad tea pickers is by going hiking or trekking. We created an interesting balance, helping you to take in the best of Sri Lanka on foot.
- The Royal citadel of Kandy a UNESCO world heritage site
- The Royal Botanical gardens
- Kalapuraya in the beautiful Dumbara valley
- Trekking through the Knuckles Range of mountains
- Explore the Meemure village on trek & watch traditional farmers at work.
- Trek through forest trails to "Corbet's Gap"
- Sightseeing of Nuwara Eliya including a visit to a Tea plantation and factory
- Trek to Bambarakanda Falls , highest fall in Sri Lanka (241m)
- Trek to Horton Plains.
- Trek to "Worlds End" and the beautiful " Bakers Falls ".
- Trek to Totapola peak - one of the highest mountains in Sri Lanka
- Trek across the plains and descend through tea plantation trails
- A strenuous climb of Adam's Peak .
- Descend peak on the western slope to Ratnapura
- Tropical palm fringed sandy beach at Mount Lavinia
- Explore the commercial capital city of Colombo & shopping
- Variety of accomodation
For details of Itinerary, tailor making or booking this holiday contact us at: