Highly skilled and experienced pilots operate their fleet of Bell 206 B3 Jet Ranger helicopters known to be the safest aircraft ever to be produced and is a luxurious helicopter with leather interior. They are based at Ratmalana Airport, just south of Colombo's city centre and they can fly direct to any destination (no airports required) with the exception of restricted areas in the far north and east. However, no other mode can offer such speed, flexibility and comfort. Traversing the skies at low altitude you will have an unrivalled view of the scenic landscape below in such a short time. Each helicopter can accommodate a maximum of four passengers and one pilot.
Flying will be done between 0600 HRS and 1800 HRS under visibility conditions acceptable to the pilot in command.
This aviation activity include
• Helicopter sightseeing tours
• Round trips
• Aerial photography and Filming
Sightseeing by Helicopter
Adam's peak - Flight time 60 minutes.
• The best flight for photography enthusiasts!! Flying at an altitude of 7000 ft, you will literally see the whole of Sri Lanka beneath you.
Galle fort - Flight time 90 minutes.
• Departing from Colombo you will fly south over the beautiful coast of Sri Lanka, flying over some of the best beaches in the world you will reach Galle, the main city in the southern coast.
Sigiriya - Flight time 120 minutes.
• Depart from Colombo and fly to the beautiful city of Dambulla. Aerial excursion round the historical Sigiriya rock fortress, a world heritage sight, known to be the summer palace of King Kassapa in the 5th century.